viernes, 13 de abril de 2018



                                                                      Presentation

My name is Marcelo Aburto. I am twenty five years old and I come from Angol, a small city of south of Chile.  I am only child in my family, so I received a lot of love when I was a kid. But now, I don’t live with my parents. That is not problem for me, because I live with my relatives and too they are family now.

I arrived to Santiago eight years ago. I came with a tons dreams and illusion. Since that I am in Santiago I have a puppy and also I have been accumulating two shelves with books. I like read!!!

I study in the “Universidad de Chile”. Public administration is the profession that I want to be. The public problem, management government and policy for society are a topic of my career. I hope to have good results. Now days I am very happy and I believe that very soon I will be back to my city.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario